Biletnikoff Center For Hope Groundbreaking Ceremony Photos/in Events /by Sal Cervantes
We are so excited that we got to break ground on the Biletnikoff Center for Hope! The launch of this new 2,000 square foot space is being designed to offer complimentary and unlimited counseling and activities, welcoming the girls housed next door at Tracey’s Place of Hope who have endured drug addictions, domestic abuse, human trafficking, and gang violence. Thank you to everyone who joined us in breaking ground on this project.
Please enjoy photos from our groundbreaking ceremony. Thank you to Karen Medders, our photographer, for capturing the day!
About the Foundation
The Biletnikoff Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting youth, primarily from low-to-moderate income neighborhoods or backgrounds, who are particularly “at risk” to the realities of drug and alcohol addiction, as well as domestic and gender violence.
7080 Donlon Way, Suite 126
Dublin, CA 94568
Tel: (925) 556-2525
Fax: (925) 828-5491
- 2016 CrabFest Photos
- 2016 HOF Invitational Photos
- 2017 HOF Invitational Photos
- 2019 HOF Invitational Photos
- 2021 Crab Fest Photos
- 2021 Race for Life Photos
- 2021 Race for Life Photos – Photographer: Benjamin Fargen
- 2021 Race for Life Photos – Photographer: Leonel Calara
- 2021 Race for Life Photos – Photographer: Sean Stewart
- 2022 Crab Fest Photos
- Autograph Request
- Biletnikoff Super Bowl Bash 2017
- Crabfest 2015 Photos